We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
i. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
ii. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
iii. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
i. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
ii. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
iii. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
i. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
ii. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
iii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Terms and Conditions
Sprouts Party Competition
1. No purchase necessary. Please enter details required in the spaces provided. Only one entry per person allowed. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
2. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the closing date of 25th March 2013 at 11:59 PM. Sprouts are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and residents of the UK.
4. There will be one prize winner, who will win a standard hour long ‘Awesome Adventure’. The prize must be booked by 5th April 2014.
5. ‘Awesome Adventures’ can only be booked within a 15 mile radius on Nottingham City Centre, and for a child between the ages of 4 and 7.
6. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. Subject to availability.
8. No cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable.
9. The Captions will be presented anonymously to the Sproutmaster, who will pick a winning entry by the 1st April 2013. The prize winner then will be notified by telephone/e-mail, and will need to respond to confirm by midnight 30th April, 2013 as to whether they are able to accept the prize. If a selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
10. This competition is not open to employees of Sprouts or their immediate families.
11. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
12. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
13. All entries become the property of Sprouts, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software , or any combination
thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to
or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Entrants agree to
abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
14. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By clicking on the Submit button above you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
15. The email address and phone number you provide to enter the competition will be used by us to contact you if necessary, and will not be shared with other companies. Sprouts will only use your e-mail address in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, and will not send you information on other promotions unless you have requested to join the mailing list.
16. Sprouts have organised this competition independently, and Facebook have not sponsored or take responsibility in any way.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.