The ‘What if…?’
‘What if…?’ is a great question to ask, so every term at Sprouts we will be asking a different, ‘What if…?’ that will provide a termly focus to our younger classes. Which means in an hour after school your child could go on amazing journeys to pretty much anywhere!
During a weekly class your child can expect to play physical games to explore body, balance and co-ordination, and learn some funky dances. They will do exercises using the voice, learning songs and poems and building up confidence in speaking on their own. There will be elements of story-telling and creative games to fire the imagination. And of course lots of fun!
- Wednesdays – The Pearson Centre, Nuart Road: 4pm-5pm
- Fridays – The Pearson Centre, Nuart Road: 4-5pm and 5-6pm.
- Fridays - Gedling Memorial Hall, Main Road: 4-5pm
- Mondays - All Hallow’s Church Hall, Pierrepoint Road, Lady Bay: 4-5pm
- Thursdays - St Mary’s Church Hall, Main Road: 4-5pm
- Mondays - Sherwood Community Centre, Mansfield Road: 3.45-4.45pm and 4.45-5.45pm
- Wednesdays – Greenwood Community Centre, Chester Green (off Banks Road): 4-5pm
- Thursdays - St Giles’ Church Hall, Church Drive: 3.45-4.45pm and 4.45-5.45pm
- Tuesdays - St Leonard’s Community Centre, Bramcote Lane: 4-5pm and 5-6pm
Fill in the form via our Contact page to find out more or to book a taster session.